Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So Much to Blog, So Little Time!!

What happened to June!! Where does the time go? Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do! Things are getting a little crazy around here. Only 32 hours and counting until our baby girl arrives! Aaaahhhhhh!!! I can't believe it! I have been so busy with baby preparation and keeping up with normal everyday things that I have not taken the time to blog. (And I finally got my husband to download our recent pictures. I know, I know, I need to learn. How hard can it be, Right?) Well, here are the Belnap Family Highlights for the month of June. Hang in there. You may be feeling a little Belnap overload by the time you get to the end. Enjoy!!


Striking a pose in our coordinating outfits. Did not dress everyone this way on purpose! I must have really been loving red that day. After all, it is my most favorite color!


It's a pure joy to hear my children laughing together. One night in the tub they were blowing bubbles with their cups, singing songs, and laughing hysterically at each other. You have to cherish these kind of moments!


Brooklyn's Preschool Graduation!!!
The first of many graduations to come!! This year we participated in a co-op preschool with a group of our friends from church. Brooklyn really enjoyed it and always looked forward to preschool days! Graduation was a hit and the kids were adorable in their tassled caps. We had such a great group of kids. (we'll miss many of you next year!)


Happy Father's Day!!
What could be better than cute homemade cards from your little ones, a yummy ColdStone Icecream Cake, and two incredible kids that think your the greatest dad in the whole world!!

It's A Baby Shower!
A great friend of mine hosted a baby shower for me and another friend in the ward who was due a few weeks before me. We had such a fun time and loved getting spoiled. Thanks Jill! (That's Jill with me on the left, and with me on the right, doing a fabulous job of hiding our large tummy's, is Stacy who had an adorable little boy 2 weeks ago. She's also now a mother of three and a turbo mom!)
Well, I must have reached my limit in blog space because it is not allowing me to add any more photos. Maybe it's my computer telling me to go to bed, because it's 1 am and I have to get up at 6 to.................(imagine a drumroll)............pick my mom up at the airport. YEAH!!!! I can't wait. She flies in around 8 and is bringing my 11 yr old niece, Brinlee with her. They get to stay with us for 10 whole days!!! Brooklyn is so excited to have someone to play Barbie's with!! And, there is nothing like having your mom come to take care of you.
So....Blog ya later!


















3 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute. I love the pictures. Hope that everything went well on Thursday. Can't wait to see baby Lillie.

The Young Family Inc. said...

She is here! She is here! See ya on Sunday?!?! Ya right! Girl- I hope I don't see you there for a month! PLEASE call me if I can take Big Sister and Big Brother one day. I'd love too. See ya on Friday for din-din.

nich, nic, and keags! said...

Hey that is cool you named your girl Lillie Kate...That was the girl name Nich and I have had picked since we got married. I am glad she is healthy and looks so happy.