Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Old News. Very Old News.....

Hello Bloggin' World. Let's just say my blogging life has not been top priority these past few months. I hope the anticipation of wondering what has been taking place in the Belnap Family hasn't been too much to handle (I'll humor myself and think that it has). I now have an extreme amount of catching up to do, which will mostly consist of old news. Soon to come.... a couple of trips to Utah, birthday celebrations, camping trips and hot dog roasts, family visitors, and more....To start off, I found my blog on Easter that I had never published. It now appears after the "I'm a new woman..." post. Oh the joy of reminiscing......

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Yeah...You updated!!! I just tagged you so you'll have to visit us to see...Amy

Amy B. said...

your friends josh and carlie are friends with my neighbors...small world!