Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Splish Splash FUN......

Believe it or not we have had some beautiful weather this summer, and we've discovered a favorite place to go to escape the heat. It's a great new park not far away that has a big splash pad, sand box, and playground area. Something for everyone!




While I was loading up the car, the kid's were picking little berries off the bushes and wanted to bring some home. When we got home, Isaac said that his nose hurt. I was not too surprised to find out he had shoved some berries up his nose. I don't know if it is boys in general, or just Isaac, but he has had this thing with sticking things up his nose. A while ago it was cornflakes. Yes, cornflakes. And now the berries. He did a great job lying so still while I removed them with some tweezers (which I enjoyed a little too much) and he was good to go. Will this be enough to end his nose stuffing curiosity? Let's hope so.

the nose in pain and the fated berries

8 comments:

Amy B. said...

Laughing so hard...Isaac is such a cutie...Hey, you guys have to come see our blog, Chris has some devastating news...Don Don Don! Love the new pics of the kids and my mom told me all about her girls night with Brookie..Fun!

The Belnaps said...

that Isaac is such a cuteie I want just want to get him! Love the berry story. It might just be him..my kids have not had any nose stuckage yet!

The Belnaps said...

Ok that barely made sense. Sorry..I'm not one for proof reading

Amy B. said...

So you can leave comments on Nate's blog and not mine...JERK!!! I vow now to never look at your blog again...just kidding, I could never do that!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Belnap family... it is so fun to see updates on your blog. We sure do like seeing what you guys are up to. Your kids are growing up so fast and are sooo cute. Avery would love to play with Brooklyn... maybe someday we will get together again. We sure miss you guys and send hugs and kisses from the Bachisons.

McAffee said...

Holy Smokes I wish we had a park like that near us.




I wonder if those berries would fit up MY nose.......hmmm....

wooties! said...

Thanks to Amy I found you guys!!

.. it's been a while eh? You both look great and what a sweet family you to have made! Who'd a thunk?

Looks like things are going well. I've bookmarked you so I won't loose you guys again. :)

-Ryan

TIM & MISTY said...

Hey!!! I've been linking around from one person's blog to anothers all night (only people I don't think would care if I saw theirs... I promise). :) It's just good to see everyone and catch up on what's been going on all these past years. The most common difference is that everyone has 3 more kids now than the last time I saw them. Looks like you have an awesome family and cute at that! Hope you and "tiggo" are doing good. :) Jared and Cyndi used to update us every once in a while, but now that you're farther away THEY don't even know what's going on anymore. Thank goodness for blogs I guess. :) Talk to you later!

Misty (Fielding) Larsen